Modify your current adrenaline board (if compatible) to a 4k module. This modification bypasses the rev limiter to allow the truck to rev up to 4000 RPM.
Please read the warranty and disclaimer information.
Replace your unworking or damaged 4k board.
Before Modifying Your Adrenaline Module, You Must Read And Agree To The Following:
- ONLY 4k tunes will work with the 4k module
- ONLY the iQuad and iQuadBT are compatible controllers for the 4k upgrade
- Your Adrenaline Board will require hardware modifications that cannot be performed by anyone other than Quadzilla.
- 4K tunes are intended for off-road only and are not to be used on public roads or highways.
- 4K tunes are not intended for stock trucks.
AFTERMARKET VALVE TRAIN MODIFICATIONS REQUIRED AT THE MINIMUM.
INTERNAL ENGINE MODIFICATIONS ARE RECOMMENDED.
- 4K tunes will set a Check Engine Light.
- 4K fueling can be rough in areas approaching the factory rev limiter.
- The 4K program completely takes over the VP44 control and therefore may not be as smooth as regular Adrenaline modules.
Once the 4K Upgrade Modifications are applied, there will be NO refunds for any reason.
Please fill out the form here and include when sending in the module.
It is not recommended to upgrade to a 4k unit unless you have supporting modifications. These modifications include but are not limited to: heavy duty push rods, upgraded valve springs, turbo upgrade, head studs, an upgraded transmission, and an upgraded fuel system. If you would like help finding these upgrades, please contact us.
Upgrading your Adrenaline to 4k does not guarantee an increase in horsepower or torque. Only run 4k tunes on a 4k modified board, running non-4k tunes on a 4k modified board will have undesirable effects. In the event that you decide you no longer want 4k on your Adrenaline, a complete board replacement will be required due to the modifications to the 4k board.
4k Adrenaline modules are not daily driving nor towing friendly.
*CARB NOTICE: QUADZILLA TUNERS AND ELECTRONICS ARE NOT FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA AND OTHER CARB STATES.